SADC is keen to ensure that SADC’s products and services meet and exceed the customers' quality expectations. SADC is dedicated to creating value for its customers by providing technologically advanced solutions and services. SADC takes pride in giving total customer satisfaction regardless of the locality and the time and no matter how complex, challenging and intricate the requirements might be. SADC’s esteemed partners have empowered SADC with the ingenuity and expertise needed to give these companies the competitive edge that they deserve.
Instruments and control:
- Various temperature, pressure, level and density measurement devices.
- Various flow meters (PD, carioles, turbine, ultrasonic and electromagnetic).
- Data acquisition systems, PID controllers and remote I/O.
- Samplers and analysers.
- Visual indicators and displays.
- Wired and wireless industrial communications and cabling solutions.
- Air-cooled heat exchangers.
- Wet cooling towers.
- Environmental systems and industrial filters for dust, acid gas and NOX control and removal (dryers, multi cyclones, DeNOX, FGT/FGN, scrubbers and associates spares).
- Industrial screening and filtering/strainer systems.
- Centrifugal, ESP and reciprocating pumps and associated spares.
- Compressors and turbines and associated spares.
- D/C and A/C electrical motors.
- Variable speed drives.
Advanced software applications:
- Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Leak detection systems and production allocations.
- Terminals management and custody transfer.
- Historians and operations reporting.
Valves and flow elements:
- Control valves.
- Ball valves.
- Butterfly valves.
- Gate valves.
- Actuators and positioners.
- Flanges and fittings.
Ball valve repair service:
SADC and in association with BRS VALVE SERVICE - Italy is proud to offer its premium valve repair services for its valued clients:
Best practices procedures and training, valve repairs and modifications (on or off site).
Testing and inspection.
Installation and commissioning.
Troubleshooting and failure assessment.
SADC’s instruments and control engineering team can integrate control systems to meet customer needs.